Welcome to HWS 5.0!

i spy chucky :slight_smile: get on ts

i think you are right tbh it cant be that hard for a auto log out to be implemented due to inactivity ie standing still for 10 mins like you would if you were in a med bay

1 Like

I think Rex is currently working on getting them all up and running; he even came home from work to do it. I love this server :slight_smile:

3 Likes

dont we love the dedication from our lord and master of our universe @RexXxuS

1 Like

Whats die fu… Problem with the HWS 5.0 Guide? Is it coming day after the full wipe???
It is useful to make the guide bevore full wipe…

1 Like

man I think we need to start the server faster… You guys type faster then I can follow up xD

2 Likes

Red trunks and red Minigun - awesome :grin:

1 Like

Tell me where my gold? :slight_smile:

1 Like

ip for 5.0, do not save anything on bases, simply collect important resources for the ocd and leave only a small reserve hand on a base ship and move it on the home planet to escape the weekly wipe, all the rest keep in bpfactory, and Always have in your ocd ammunition stockpile, combat blocks, fuel and some money in the bank for eventual emergencies and nothing more and if you play in the universe and look him in the eyes and go up and feel the adrenaline of pvp, of combat … nothing else matters…

1 Like

Gold will more than likely be on homeworld, unless there is no gold deposits or meteors at all haha, imagen it all coming from POI’s xD

1 Like

Where is the Guide??

I get a Ausraster cause of zu spät!!!

1 Like

beruhigen Sie sich bitte XD stay relax Sabrina XD

1 Like

No one noticed that he is on a gold meteorite, I believe that gold is scattered by everything and in few quantities …

1 Like

Gold??? …:scream:@RexXxuS I think we forgot something in this universe… Well 6.0 comes for sure :wink:

(just kidding)

1 Like

who needs Gold if we got Sathium XD

1 Like

IRON! the real resource of the gods!

1 Like

Combined with a color tool = Gold :wink:

2 Likes

Jascha please stop writing in the forum and level up the Server XD

1 Like

The server is still grinding mobs please be patient only 52222001 more aliens to be slain.

1 Like

We are currently changing a few things based on feedback, So blame the players who like a little cry for the delay :joy::wink:

2 Likes

First we have to hire them…

…ok…ok… I’ll go help rex and achilles a bit further…

hm… whats a “Server”… (think) … maybe something to eat… lets take a look at the fridge again…

4 Likes