Welcome to HWS 5.0!

At this rate, I will have time to finish my battleship (another week and will be ready) :grin: only in 20K blocks barely fit )

1 Like

[quote=ā€œAchilles, post:165, topic:2827ā€]
We are currently changing a few things based on feedback, So blame the players who like a little cry for the delay :joy::wink:
[/quote]Hopefully no more pistols and assault rifles but we can chose :). And hopefully a rule against decoys because we are gonna spam cores everywhere else to hide our real ships ^^ and hopefully something that replenishes deposits so that players who login 1 hour later donā€™t have a barren planet to start on.

^ The above should be obvious though. Shouldnā€™t be ā€˜new infoā€™.

Hopefully no new ship rules though because I already made all my stuff in blueprint based on the info that I had after lots of creative work. Also I canā€™t find any origin info or packages or any info regarding to those.

1 Like

Blocks being changed to 19k with 400 devices, max sv spawn of 3, spawn rate of all epics down 80% all spawns for epic miniguns up :stuck_out_tongue: just kidding tiny :slight_smile:

2 Likes

but the pvp server will still have some pve planets ,right?

1 Like

Only if you get 300 RP together to enter them

1 Like

200Rp gotta work for that shiny sphere

1 Like

so i need the epic weapon of my faction ,and then warp around at least once every hour,for 300 hours?

1 Like

Thats itā€¦ Good luck with that and dont die, otherwise you could loose RP.

1 Like

actualy ,zion needs 120 rp,sooo yeah

1 Like

Before people leaving with tears and no hugs from little sisters:

See the top post: we updated the Universe.

In detail:

The Lagoon Planets are changed:

Zion: 120RP
Elysium: 160RP
Pandora: 200RP
Eden: 250RP

Also the Origin Planets are restricted also to your origin (but PvP!). So you only have to deal with internal origin dramas (what you should take care of) instead of everyone visit you.

Even the PvP servers are still a mixture but more the way of PvP and playing with passion to achieve something.
Everything else is the HWS PvE server or singleplayer

Server update: Only waiting for EU serverā€¦ causing some troubles right now.

Should be online in few minutes I hope.

7 Likes

there no mention of losing rp when you die

2 Likes

There is no mention of ā€œnotā€ loosing RP when you die

2 Likes

Ahh i see so Trader(Neptune) and alliance(Uranus) Origin planets are basically pve since traders cant shoot other traders and alliance cant shoot other alliance :smiley: at least they have a place to grow before venturing out.

Iā€™m guessing since rules per faction havnt been updated we still using the old ones, i just ask that we all get same RP loss per death this time. (3 for pirate is crazy if traders only get 1 or better only gold loss on death, rp loss will be too huge for people that like pvp)

1 Like

If they are no longer enforced, you can shoot each other.

1 Like

So if something is not mentioned you assume random crap ?

1 Like

so pirate and hunter is pvp start ?

2 Likes

No, if nothing is mentioned i assume that it stays at it was till something other is mentioned

1 Like

2 Likes

The NA server is up, but PW protected. Oh how you taunt us.

1 Like

Iā€™ll give you a hint: The password is buried in this thread somewhere

2 Likes