What is now Alliance in Empyrion ? "pls no hate speech in comments"

Facts are PKF was 1day allyd on NA with ABN in hws 12 to get the HwS Stars thats all.
We never blocked anykind of Corecount we had 1 hv <-- (Blocking Core count)…rly? on gg in hws 12.
Btw I self said it in the Alliance Chat about the HwS stars and if anyone wants it … so Mako best is stop hjack Topics with false informations and keep it on the “Topic toplane”

So idk where you get that “Facts” but its all not true … and everyone knows that.

And no one Go behind anys back what we “do” on Na for one day last day of hws 12 no one should care cause we are not Jvi and this here is about Rules nothing about PKF & JVI

thanks & cheers but say the truth next time.

We explained why we were in alliance with ABN on NA server and not on EU. There was no lying about it, when asked we explained why, etc…
There was no backstabs from our side at all.
Blocking core limit never happened by us, because we had only 1 HV on GG during battle and in middle of battle Senor and I comed to GG to help out, but you already by abusing alliance system decord our HV tank and continue fighting. We left and broke alliance till we discuss it with Firebird or other of your leaders.

(Hint:)

i believe clarification of the rules is what was requested here. not faction bashing or examples of other issues. i hope the admins don’t have to waste too much time reading through the information here that is not needed. this is a help ticket system after all.

3 Likes

Senor you say you are 30 years old and you cry like a baby.

1 week ago DS3 and ABN attacked our base (LEA), i was defending solo but hey i didn’t cried about it!! They both have bases on GG so i guess they are not allies ingame (in discord they are for sure) , is that correct?
Plus as far as i know they never attacked you , so you are allies too i guess! Correct?
And if there is a rule about what you claim we break , please show us the rule!

1 Like

Can you please stop hjack topics and write toxic stuff & try to push it into another direction.
if you want Awsners there exist a Discord cheers.

1 Like

I hijack topics and write toxic stuff?
I am saying facts here!
I am not trying to push anything to any direction.
You are talking about us, calling us rule breakers and you expect to not answer? rly?

[quote=“FalconV4, post:11, topic:26004”]
Senor you say you are 30 years old and you cry like a baby.
[/quote] <- toxic

what abn & ds3 do its not pkfs belong we have nothing to do with there interna politics pls let this out of the topic its about “the rule of Alliances / naps how far they are allowed to streetch”… thanks pls keep calm and be relaxed

no rule breaking accusations were made here. just a request for clarification of the rules. no need to get upset. it is a valid request. please try to keep the unneeded comments out so the admins don’t have to sift through trash talk.

4 Likes

ABN and DS3 attack on us and JVI isn’t valid for this topic? they did the same…

You are clearly friends with them if not allies.

Also at the start of this season you asked us to join you in order to attack JVI remember?

P.S.
You trying too much being polite too look the good guy aren’t you?

Excuse my man, I’m the leader of LEA and I talk for LEA.
All the mess that happened was caused by confusion as it’s quite visible here, we are a new faction and most of us are all new in HWS, I’m no exeption.
As Bob
said, a clarification of rules is absolutely needed, as shows the fact that some said this is lawbreaking and some others said the contrary.
WE ARE NOT EXPLOITERS and WE HAVE NOT BROCKEN ANY RULE (if we even did) WANTING TO DO SO.
As it’s clarified by admins if this was against the rules or not, we will act and fix all what’s needed to be fixed

2 Likes

… stop hjack … and spread fakenews … there is a discord you are free to write me there i havent your discord id so i cant write you that you can show me the “proof that me or anyone of us asked you to attack anyone”… can be that you mean “Abn or ds3” ?

He said we break the rules in private messages in discord and calling us trolls. Cmon…

again this is a request for rule clarification. there is no need to throw any accusations from either side
no need for argument, finger pointing or drama. from anyone. the admins have enough on their plates to deal with than playing moderators to those who can’t communicate properly.

5 Likes

Making this Topic public was meant to attract attention, to cause drama, to cause distress. In my eyes it is an abuse of the supportfunction.

2 Likes

Alright everyone.
Nobody here can answer the question asked except for RexXxuS since he wrote the rules.
Let’s stop all this mess above.

4 Likes

yeah bob but he crearly ask our base to be removed and making this topic to achieve his goal.

Btw he started ‘throwing’ accusations on us , so we should simply sit and listen?

Plus Senor and Opiceni at the start of the season they attacked us 1st and after they saw that they couldn’t destroy our base , they called it a ‘TEST’ to avoid retaliations.

Sorry but i am not going to sit and listen him saying whatever he wants to show you.

How can we help you now?
=>
I mean “new faction” means nothing everyone can change the Faction to a New Name we got Rules everyone Know it life with it and aceppt it but i just ask is this allowed ? i want clear yes or no.
If yes all is ok , if no anything should get done means like first “Rule change / Fix” second lea or jvi base remove need make ally and life with 3 bases not 6 on gg . (no hate & toxic pls) ty :slight_smile:
Like i said we like HwS and dont wanna missunderstand or seed toxic in any kind of way but this is actualy not normal.

Then your base which is next to DS3 base should get removed too and be alliy with them.

Yeah, clearly!

1 Like

yes

Edit: My opinion about NAPs changed over the time and I see it now clearly as circumvention of the Alliance system Eleon provided.
Back in the time PvP was at its peak and dramas left and right, so I didn’t want more toxicity of NAP accusations.

But I think it will be very clear if NAPs are created and easy to report to me as well.
If there is the slightest doubt, spot checks will be done.
If the defendant(s) is/are lying to me, the whole faction(s) will be banned or/and their assets will be handed out straight to the plaintiff.

If there was a “necessity” to form a NAP because of imbalanced Configs, such as too strong bases, that are frustrating to fight against or unfun limits, feedback/suggestions can be send to me instead.

Never should the limit or Alliance system be abused/exploited for personal gain.
See: 2. Fairplay & Gameplay

9 Likes