Why is my guy banned?!

Why did Saul Guud get banned?!

Just because ABN quit paying half your bills doesn’t mean you have to start banning us. :rofl:

I am assuming someone cried hard about getting murdered by him. I feel that is a safe assumption.

Anyways, well played. It’s all good.

3 Likes

GG GF, assuming he was banned over the countless senseless accusations in public. Loving this toxicity rule and how it’s only used against those who are takin wins.
Cant wait for Starbase to come out, somebody hit me with that Beta code!

2 Likes

I too will like to know why our guy got the hammer? You just banning with no warning? Should i let my guys know tht being in abn will likely get you banned from the server with out a notice at any time? Is EU crying that a single guy from abn is causing them hardship in a pvp playfield? Just make the server pve and be done with it imo.

3 Likes

Is it because you wanted him to private message you but you have him banned from discord so he doesn’t have any access to private message you? :joy:

4 Likes

The mystery continues. :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Im late to the convo, but wtf? Feelin that vibe I had daily when I first joined the server Rexx…Do I ,we, need to be looking over my shoulder?

1 Like

3 Likes

Or, he got banned after all admins was asleep, so something tell me he made this ban all by him self.
Am i right @RexXxuS?

3 Likes

You think any of us are dumb enough to use console commands? Not all of us will TP someone out of a PvP scenario.

3 Likes

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Saul must contact me to be able to play again.
All other disgusting comments here should make you feel ashamed.

@0z if you keep your corrupt money thinking, you are the next one I will perma ban.
I don’t need such ugly money and you can leave the hell out of here with that attitude.

P.S.: I see the brain level dropped hard here but pro tip: there is this forum here where he can contact me and even if he fucked up in the forum too: there is the good old mail.
I am sure he knows how to use it. As a little iQ test you have to find the mail address.

8 Likes