6.0 - HWS Season I (S1:17) - Post Bugs Here

Don’t need support, but just wanted to let you know.

I tried out the PvE server (while the PvP was down for a restart). I joined as a Trader on PvE, but got a msg that I was not allowed on the planet as my origin was not correct (I am Freelancer on PvP). And it kicked me out into space.

When I came back to PvP there was a msg that the original playfield was corrupt and I was warped away (something in that direction, not sure anymore about the text). It was repeated at least 10-20x, but it was visible to all, so could have been something completely unrelated to what happened to me on PvE.

Hi HWS team,

Wanted to summarize a few bugs / issues I found for you to look at:

1- [High Priority] Whoever had Fuel charges before the wipe (in 5), these seem to be counting as AM Cores now, since my AMs have been working fine and eating at the fuel, even though I didn’t fuel em up
2- [High Priority] I retrieved my AM resources at EGS HQ, didn’t get a notification saying it will cost money, yet still took 500K from me
3- [I’m pissed Priority] why can’t freelancers buy their epic at the gun HQ, is it by design :slight_smile: ?
4- [Low priority] I got RP even though I didn’t have Epic, my understanding was you have to have Epic for RP to be earned, might be mistaken on this one.
5- [Probably High Priority] AM Cores are toooo low. teams have been getting less than 4 after hours of raiding POIs.
6- [Not High Priority] OCD Moving items between large stacks and small stacks: I initially thought OCD was randomly eating away my Ores, but then noticed it’s just transferring some from my over 50K stack to my less than 50K stack. It did this for Ores only, not refined stuff.

thank you again for all the help and support, you guys are awesome!!

Hmm, that would be strange

Maybe you were too early. The zones are now setup everywhere

Well they don’t have a dedicated section but if you enter the building and go straight to the first trader you can buy it

Can you explain more? That should not happen and for what you got RP?

This will be addressed today!

Can’t say here either… we will look into it

Hi Rexxxus.

I’m not getting daily interest on my eb creds. Is this normal for V6? - EB - Lvl 1

Hey Daddy,

did you visit the Elemental Bank in ECC?

No not yet - do I need to?

And don’t forget your epic weapon with you

Thats the other side of the universe! I need a trans-warp drive.

Re - the Epic weapon. The fa:supply for freelancer could use updating as its currently giving the epic plasma.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, will update everything today - do:re and fa:supply

depending on your origin this might be a trip.
But there is a portal plant in the “south” :wink:

1 Like

Small thing, but as a Freelancer, I got my first fa:supply. As an Epic I got a plasma cannon, while the origin weapon should be a laser rifle. I guess the intention would be to give a origin epic and not something else, or was the epic weapon changed since the first teaser

Read the reply directly above yours.

Can we then reset fa:supply for those of us that used it and got plasma?

tnx :slight_smile:

-Multiple times on G2 my faction and I saw a lot of different drones stuck all over the map INSIDE of mountains. You would get next to them, say 16m and its half way inside a mountain… least these were not shooting back, but stuck none the less

-raiding Alien Fortress on G. Origin, noted 1 of the spawners on the bottom back left room (viewing from front of building) was indestructible. All others appear to be destroyed without issue from what we could tell. Yes we know the building itself is set to indestructible, but that one spawner should not be yes?

-Had ammo and some drill changes in inventory… when clicking fill all on CP for ammo, it then places the ammo AND the drill charges (yes the HV had drills/drill turrets) inside the ammo box. It even listed 7 drill charges in the “ammo” section! taking the drill charges out, removes the line entry from the ammo field listing.

-+1 for aliens shooting through POI walls/terrain, +1 for alien trooper transports spawning inside POI, +1 for same stuck in ground (or under POI) and invisible to kill and still shooting you with shotguns or whatever.

1 Like

Forgot a few…

-Killing drones (and other mobs from what i can tell) with Miniguns gives XP from a SV. Killing them with say a rocket or railgun gives NO exp. You fired direct weapon, alien/mob died, you should get exp yes?

-manning an artillery turret on a HV and then zooming in, when you exit the turret, your view is stuck to the zoom in setting

-Plasma cannon hand held weapon will “jam” on occasion when reloading. Had it happen to myself and a faction mate. We noted that when we tried to reload, it gave the sound/animation, then shows the 7 shots out of whatever available listed. When you click the fire button, it repeats the reload actions again, and so forth infinity. (tried to even drop the weapon on the ground, i got it to work my friend did not and it stayed broken.

1 Like

adding a few more

-Waypoints work and change to Orange color intially, but then when you change playfield (i think) or at least log out/in agian, the waypoint remains and you have visibility on it, but the color changes BACK to simply “faction green” color and is no longery Orange/yellow any more… very annoying

-MORE annoying is seeing faction members ships as RED if they are moved from Faction to Private. Private ships from same faction should at worst just show as white

-Collision of ships docked to a CV will damage both CV and SV, as well as slide around and destroy components inside parked ships in deep space.

I can confirm Mario’s 1st issue. “1- [High Priority] Whoever had Fuel charges before the wipe (in 5), these seem to be counting as AM Cores now, since my AMs have been working fine and eating at the fuel, even though I didn’t fuel em up”

I was showing my old drill charge fuel count. After adding 10 cores my fuel count went up by 10 for all miners. I was also gaining resources prior to adding any cores.

lucky are those that put in 10k drill charges ha!! talk about never needing AM cores now right, enough for a year or some such haha…

In all honesty though… hope this gets fixed soon… thats kinda a huge bug that can unbalance the whole AM feature.

2 Likes

I have been in my local penthouse district for several days now doing penthouse things. I had 158k cr when arriving and have only traveled to Detroit. I have not died and have no taxes. I have made no transactions or withdraws but now I am down to 85k and hear that I am not alone in this issue.
Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.