HWS 8 limits PvE & PvP [POLL]

should there also be different jump routes if route to ecc have different class limits ?

1 Like

I am still voting for CV´s class 1. Max class 2.

We had class 4 last season and still noone died from the ship being destroyed. You died from glitch or lag shot.

3 Likes

I like these limits much more rex, excellent compromise if i say so. im onboard with it!

1 Like

I agree with Zappe, CLASS 1 max 2 for CV is better, maybe class 1 for normal Core CV class 2 for Alien Cored CV (higher risk but more protection). We are talking of PVP areas, so PVE ppl can continue building their big class 5 capital ships. Maybe this will need some rework for the Balancement of weapons damage, but overall it is better, less mats to build , faster to build and maybe someone will die in a CV fight.

Use this season to try Class 1-2 you can always decide later to increase, it is easyer to grow class then lower.

1 Like

We need block limits on those bases to reduce redundant blocks. I think this is something you should consider. Everything else is fine and I support it. Great work Rexxxus!

1 Like

You could have built the same thing ? Yes ? . If you dont like the Amount of turrets you do not have to fight it ? Just mine gold and or fight player to player ?

1 Like

A lot of people are stuck in this mindset that they feel like they should be the ones who come out on top. Before long quite a few of them will become disenfranchised and either resort to other tactics rather than take on a group of bases that they know they cannot take with ease. Either by disrupting non-offensive actions in game or here in the forum, hoping to get enough consensus to force a change to their benefit. Or some ultimately just pack up and wait for the next season hoping to get a jump on their adversaries.

I see it happen all the time unfortunately.

3 Likes

Well, maybe you should take this risk. People should read the informations given from the server.

2 Likes

totaly agree with you… But keep it to the “awaytime” you are allowed to have… That way there can be no complains… People do tend to travel a bit these days :wink:

And then you have the holiday donators.

1 Like

Yeah gratz you killed CV fights again !

1 Like

Gratz you didn’t read again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Youre right again :smiley:
190 Posts… too much for me :smiley:

2 Likes

Ok , I can work with Class size 5 . Thanks

1 Like

Why do you think CV class 5 is good ? WE had CV class 4 in season 6 or 7. Dont remeber. It was still 14k blocks flying in circle for 1 hour not doing any damage.

Why not reduce the class down to 1 or 2 and try somethinng that maybe can work. We already know that class 4 cv´s will lag. They have before and nothing has changed since then.

1 Like

So you think its fun flying in circles for 1-2 hours with nothing happening. The only one who gets killed is the unlycky one who gets lag shoted or disconnected ?

1 Like

Not going to waste my resources and will wait til we have hard numbers in what limits we are working with before designing a new CV.

1 Like

First season here but 1100h on pvp in official server. Well i had all pvp stuff bigger than class 1 and i adapted to this limit in less than 1 week of play. Is fun and challenging playing with new limits. So for me is ok lowering cvs class, because now is boring to fight class 7 vs class 7 and who lose just warp away leaving with nothing except 8 hrs of repair bay.
Pvp bases need to lower class and limit because now is only a lagparty and wins only the number of turrets + lag not the best design.
I suggest to lower class stuff on pve planets too…maybe 5.
i Am ok with class 2 planets.

1 Like

Can’t you adapt your stealth feature to let players park their CV/SV in pve orbits in dedicated areas like a shipyard using supergate logic.
You ask server for a parking slot, it tells you he’s waiting your ship, you move it to the parking area, it vanishes. When you want to unpark a ship, server tp you and your ship to a free location in orbit.

edit: you could also automatically put idle vehicules at impound in pve playfields and have players pay to get them back, cost going up the longer vehicules are stored there. Parking vehicules would be free otherwise to support players willingly rremoving their vehicules from pve playfields.
Each time the player log in, he would have to spawn the parked vehicule he want to use.

2 Likes

Would like to see more alien drones even in space cleaning up abandoned and neglected structures and vessels, with violence. If people cannot be bothered to clean up all the crap they are not using then they need less crap.

4 Likes

This exactly. If you havent touched a structure or vehicle in at least 3 days and it’s periodically under attack from drones then it should get destroyed. If you dont use or visit a structure or vehicle in 3 days, chances are you don’t need it.

3 Likes