HWS 8.X Photo Shooting | Doodle your RP!

Hi HWS Community

we started HWS on March 2016 and by now over approx. 15000 players joined and played on HWS!

I think it’s time to capture one of the biggest and first HWS Photo ever - maybe it even becomes a tradition :slight_smile:

https://gph.is/2N28PLa

So let’s do this HWS Community!

I invite you to a HWS 8.X Photo Shooting!

I suggest few dates to choose to get as many players as possible!
Just let me know in the doodle “poll” which time would be best for you, so we can coordinate it:
https://doodle.com/poll/vycdxzd6ade3pdt8

Photo Shooting RP “Cheese”

Per player on the photo everyone get 10 RP!

So if we get 170 player on the Photo everyone get 1700 RP!

Tell your friends, kids and cats!

Disclaimer: No dress code! No ships! No Photo bombing! Shooting first on EU and then NA as a follow up. RP reward only once per Photo.

Hope to see as many players as possible :camera_flash: :smiley_cat:

Your HWS Team

10 Likes

I’m thinking any NA Sunday evening you should get a good turn out. I don’t have a schedule at work so if you make a date I’ll try to be there.

I filled out the poll but if for some reason I am still not able to make it here is a handsome photo someone took when I came out of the cryo chamber. They assured me the blue tinge to my skin was temporary so I’m sure it’s different now. I’ve been too busy trying to survive to take a look in a mirror. Maybe you could work some Photoshop magic. :wink:

2 Likes

wow, I didn’t know McProuty had a twin brother.

I believe in a way we are all twins at least according to the story line. :wink:

For the Photo shooting we might use our Eventmanager.

We keep you updated. But you might not have to fly to ECC but wherever you are type:

ev:start:PHOTO:1 (keep in mind PHOTO with big letters!)

You will be then warped there. Make sure you are not sitting in a ship.
With ev:exit you can than leave and will be warped back where you were before.

We keep you posted

1 Like

Rex, how well did I appear in the photo? I hope that good, I did everything possible to look good in the event.

Forgot to post here | Thanks again everyone!
Let’s beat this record next year :slight_smile:

2 Likes