20-09-22 21:50 Kill
Add to kill counter for killing eso-inc. New kill counter: 5

Firebeard (22:18)
finally got the little shit ^^

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> eso-inc

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 22:18

How can we help you now?
=> 3. Behavior & Community

3.1 Please be respectful to others, even those not in your direct global conversation. This means: No racism, no sexist remarks, no shaming or verbal abuses.

Not a Family Friendly Server anymore?
Is it OK to call someone little Shit?

just a little banter. there has been much worse than this said in global chat. yes family community server but far from PG or even PG13 at times. best to brush it off and ignore. fanning the flames doesn’t usually end well :frowning:

3 Likes

I have been called much worse, you should take it as a compliment if it was that annoying for him to get the kill.

Just imagine what that tiny PvE miner was talking while his faction couldn’t get me for almost whole season in the past :laughing:

Also check this topic OPG Ice Toxic Behaviour/Racist
I want everyone be punished like me :smiley:

I know that there are “harder” Insults, but since when is it ok to insult people?
Why did the Server got so Toxic? Including me, in the past i was always kinda the nice guy and answerd every question someone had in the chat, now i just dont want to read it anymore.

There are People like (ABN) Nobody who it seems just come to EU to provoke people then you see 30 min. just Toxic sh*t in the Chat. (yeah i tried to mute him, did not work). And its just OK?

Do I just have to accept that i now play Rust in space?

2 Likes

in short, “welcome to the internet, leave your feelings at the door.”

not to put such a fine point on it. the admins have more important things to do than to be behavior police. this is a support ticket system for getting assistance in game. not a tattle board for persecution. if u have issue with another player, talk to them. if that doesn’t work, ignoring is the best option. the more u dwell on it, the more upset u will be.

keep in mind this is in no way saying being a douche is acceptable but stopping people from being an ■■■■■■■ is like trying to bottle the ocean. best to move on from looking for punishment. it won’t end well for anyone involved.

Support or any kind of ticket should be private or visible only to admins and HWP.

Everyone should delete their comments since this report aweits admin decission.

The time has come:
I updated our Guide about Support Tickets:

Read the section “Support No”

After investigating other games, other (AAA) Communitys, I decided to stop those public educational fame and shame nonsense, which cause more issues than help.

From now on, as I wrote above, we will delete / ignore such posts in the future!
You can write us a PM in the Forum if your feelings got hurt or our Behavior rules got obviously broken but that’s it.

4 Likes