Vote for HWS | Rewards inclusive

reward
vote

Hey @everyone,

after 2 years I am trying the second time the list system on empyrion-servers.com.
No matter the details why I took HWS down on June 2016 (long story), we are there again with two servers EU and NA!

HWS-Vote

HWS Connect + Vote = Rewards!

I have implemented an easy system for you to get the reward for voting with just a mouse click / finger tap on your smartphone. And the more often your vote on daily basis the higher your reward!

How it works

1. Login to HWS Connect (you can also vote directly on their website for EU and / or NA)
  2. Choose your server you want to vote for (you can vote for both)
  3. Click on the new Vote for HWS button

1. Vote for your server by clicking on the vote button

1. Process on the third party page and come back to HWS Connect and refresh the page (hit F5). You can now claim your loot
    5.1 The loot is working in a cumulative way. It’s a harder word to understand than it is in practice. All it means is the more often you vote on a daily basis the higher the reward gets.
    5.2 Keep in mind to type “cb:startjobs” if you clicked on the claim button while you were offline
    5.3 Also remember our limitation that we can’t store all actions and release them as soon as you login to the server. So every time you claimed your reward make sure to receive it and don’t let it stack.
    5.4 The website resets their votes every month - you start a new cycle in our cumulative system then. In a whole fresh season you can earn then 465 * 3 RP and 3,225,000 * 3 credits per server

1. You can vote every 24 hours again, increasing your reward automatically!

Thank you very much for voting but more importantly do we hope it is a nice way for you to get closer to your next Garage ship or other investment :slight_smile:

Your HWS Team

HWS Tips-n-Tricks
HWS Connect | Changelog
HWS 8 | Teaser Countdown I | Chatbot & HWS Marketplace rework
HWS Connect | Changelog
Can't claim vote reward

Are the reward amount gonna reset at full wipe?

The website has an own reset feature: every month the votes are reset which means your rewards start at 1 cumulative again.

But our season system has no influence on that…

what benefit would this have for hws?!

highlander1

It’s a great idea! It allows us to get a higher intake of new players that are looking for servers on the server list. Alongside benefitting those loyal and active HWS players that choose to support the server. :slight_smile:

I for one will be voting regularly! Both for the server and for the rewarfds :slight_smile:

Best regards
Wise.

I voted but connect shows 0 credits change in bank?

20 21:10 Connect Changed bank credits by 0

Screenshot-2018-5-20%20HWS%20Connect%20Empyrion%20Homeworld%20Server

I think you get them in, ingame bank, credits, or gold coins, or something else like that

OK, voted in NA and EU Server. NA Working perfect, In EU i hope it works to be cumulative :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I withdraw above just for waiting a few to check if the cumulative rewards works… but no… As you can see in the voters list, I voted three times for NA server and claimed, but received only one reward yesterday. Maybe it takes time to display the cumulative reward… Ty

I voted yesterday for the second day in a row, got my 2 rp bit didn’t get my 14k credits. Do you want us to put in a support ticket for this missing part of the reward?

First of all keep that in mind! It is only cumulative if you also login cumulative so to speak. We have no que system yet, even though it is handy to do it while being offline.

I can see that you got RP + Credits today for voting on EU so I have to check if this was an one time issue or all NA guys don’t receiving credits.
Next time a ticket plz, yes.

Thank You @RexXxuS, now the cumulative credits and RP work fine for NA server, I received them. Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Glad to hear and thanks for voting! I hope I can improve the system in the future even more.

But at the moment I really need to work hard on the HWS 8 universe… it’s harder than I thought.

According to me and after having been a host of several Empyrion servers, HWS is the best server of this game :slight_smile: I hope that the two servers will be at the top, remains to know if it will be the NA server or the EU server in the first rank lol. Good day and thank you.

Voted every day for 8 days, only twice have received rewards, as far as I can see, including today. Tried running jobs, to no avail.

I fixed only today the code. It was more or less “luck” before.
You have to follow the same procedure as the others if you want to get the previous rewards.
Examples:

F**k. new month = reset of the counter, just that it had 11 votes already
ok, starting from scratch again :frowning:

@everyone the Votes have been reset for the new month (as every month).

This means you have now the chance to stack up to 30 Votes = 465 RP and 3,225,000 credits! :slight_smile:
Remember: the full wipe does not affect it, so you can create a good start reward for HWS 8.

Vote for EU:
https://empyrion-servers.com/server/21190/vote/

Vote for NA:
https://empyrion-servers.com/server/21191/vote/

(vote and reward for both possible)

Thanks for voting and see you soon in HWS 8

jajaja, no problem RexXxuS. Now for the 465 RP :rocket: