HWS 7XX Full Wipe delay | Sorry | Worth it!

The idea of ‘equality’ or fixed ‘equality’ is the issue I have overall. But i think we’re hitting the same point with this bit on your post

This, i couldn’t agree more, i’d only add an individual/faction to accomplish what they can, couldn’t agree more on that point! :slight_smile:

I will have to wait and see what 7.X.X has in store, :slight_smile:
Best regards
Wise.

1 Like

PVP EVERYWHERE WOOOOO!!!

2 Likes

Meanwhile I am stuck at work…

I bet there will surely be someone crying in the forums later about a full PvP universe.

Short Prototype gameplay clip while @everyone is waiting :slight_smile:

Good Morning @everyone,

another teaser for the wait - the new HWS 7.X.X Universe Map!

Overall the 7.X map was already one of the best we ever had and it was a real challenge for me to “change this running” system.

It is not that big of a change but rather a real focus on improvements you gave me throughout feedbacks and the survey.

Here are my thoughts on the HWS 7.X.X universe:

• Removed a lot of unused playfields (statistically there were really EMPTY!)
  • Sun near PvE start area for better solar panel (improvement)
  • All start areas are now accessible via SV (improvement / survey)
  • Thus you can now warp also with a SV to CSW orbit and do CSW. Minimizing very rare errors and docking problems (improvement)
  • Peacekeepers are at the bottom but better reachable now (change)
  • Alliance and Lawless can go faster in the universe but Freelancer have both Peacekeeper for their usage straight away
  • To create a tiny late game aspect for PvP you need a CV to go from the lower part to the top hotspot part (GG, Homeworld, etc.)
  • To create a tiny late game aspect for PvE you need a CV to be able to reach Avendore
  • Breaked my pattern to never “cross” warp routes. It should create more dynamic around the hotspot area
  • Donator playfields can be reached via SVs (because of high requested feedback. Still observing…)
  • Pegasus and Andromeda Galaxy have PvPvE rotation planets now
  • Black Hole has now Andromeda Planet
  • Avendore Galaxy has Origin + PvPvE rotation planets. During the week it is PvE and at the weekend PvP. It can be lucrative to live there…
  • Implemented a crazy insane Survival start as a new Origin: Prototype. You can use OCD here but have to endure lots of tests and go beyond your limits to be able to survive. You have to leave all your shadows (structures) behind if you want to leave that place. At the end you have to decide what Origin you want to be part of.
6 Likes

Very nice new map. Unfortunately freelancers have no SV connection from ECC to Earth X7, are you freelancerphopic ? :-).

Lets start a #freelancertoo campaign !

At what time can we start our new adventure ?

1 Like

This map is 10x better for SV’s then last season. We shouldn’t have sv warp points everywhere either.
If this isn’t good enough for you, just get a cv warp sled.

Thank you again Rex for this majorly improved map!

1 Like

Intentional to slow down one warp route for Freelancer. Forcing them to build one warp step earlier a CV and / or trade for it.
They are adventurer and explorer after all (they got generally nerfed now)

Plan for today is to stop servers at ~3-4PM and start fresh at 5PM

2 Likes

So is the Prototype origin planet PvP or PvE with a hard start? Doesn’t really specify, but I’m good with either.

I like the layout, and the return of Armageddon should make it a lot more interesting to play in the black hole. Good job!

2 Likes

Well, thank you for nerfing us, i guess :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Woop Woop! Arma here we go baby!

Lovin’ that map Rex!

Keep it up my man,
best regards
wise. :slight_smile:

I’m positive on the new map too. Eager to see how well it goes. Can I reiterate Tacos question though - is prototype going to be PvP or PvE start?

Thought about it but wanted to only focus on Survival in terms of versus enviornment.
PvE

2 Likes

Well is there some advantage of going prototype ? The situation is unknown, the challenges are for sure tougher, venture to „real“ HWS will certainly take longer and in the end you will nevertheless have to choose „Alliance“, „Freelancer“ or „Lawless“.

For me that map is great as a freelancer,

I can quickly build my SV and jump to ECC at the start.
Recycle the SV at ECC.
Use the Stargate to Ray and build a permanent base/processing factory.
Then stargate to Andromeda galaxy to build a temp pad for the week.
Spend the rest of the Season building expendable SVs to PVP with around HW and GG.

I don’t have to own a CV thats only purpose is to get me from the back half to the front half at all. This should be fun.

1 Like

Last teaser @everyone

Origin rebalance changes

Freelancer

• Nerf: 2 RP for daily warping (before 5)

Lawless

• Boost: 4 RP for an Alliance kill (before 3)
  • Boost: 5 RP for living in PvP (before 4)
  • Nerf: Supply Package II and III (before there were Alien Container in it)

Alliance

• Boost: 7 RP for Auto Miner Cores in inventory (before 5)
  • Boost: 5 RP for HWS Marketplace Trades (before 3)
  • Boost: 5 RP for killing Lawless (before 3)
  • Boost: No -10 RP if you kill another Alliance member, only guilty now (to encourage more PvP in regard of the new Avendore planet)
  • Nerf: Supply Package II and III (before there were Alien Container in it)

Prototype will play a bigger role in the future

2 Likes

@RexXxuS I forgot to ask. Are limits on bases going to stay the same at 10 bases per faction or will they be reduced? I hope they get reduced for the sake of performance. :face_with_monocle:

THIS.I.LIKE :slight_smile:

After seeing this i’m going with lawless for the first time ever on this server. haha
If freelancers don’t get rp for living on pvp i think thats messed up. Oh nevermind they do get 3 rp for living on pvp and pve. :eagle:

Alliance or Freelancer?