The Orbital Auto Miner (OAM) is an HWS developed feature specifically designed to grant end-game players the ability to enjoy late-game content by reducing the need to mine for resources and help new players to dive into PvP faster.
The OAM allows players to autonomously mine resources via the HWS website, eliminating the time and effort required to physically mine ores or to place in-game Tier 1-3 Auto Miners. To begin using HWS OAMs, simply buy or upgrade (am:buy:gold for example) the various OAMs to the level you want or can afford. The first level is FREE and it must be fueled with Auto Miner Cores for it to produce ore. You can collect OAMs Ores for free at the proper EGS Zone, but a fee is required if you wish to collect Ore when you’re not in an EGS Zone. To collect Ore from the OAMs, use the AM:Get commands or just simply use HWS Connect.
View all commands here: https://cmd.hws.global
You can also find these commands by checking your PDA (F1 key) > Guide > HWS Commands or type am:? in faction chat (hit comma for faction chat field) for all available commands.
OAM Ore Production
The following list indicates the ore amount produced per hour at each increasing OAM level.
Rare resources give less than common resources.
Common resources: Iron, Silicon, Copper, Cobalt, Titanium, Promethium, Ice Blocks
Rare resources: Gold, Pentaxid, Erestrum, Zascosium, Neodymium, Sathium, Magnesium
- Upgrade level 1 - 10 (1 rare resources) / hour
- Upgrade level 2 - 15 (2 rare resources) / hour
- Upgrade level 3 - 20 (3 rare resources) / hour
- Upgrade level 4 - 30 (5 rare resources) / hour
- Upgrade level 5 - 40 (6 rare resources) / hour
- Upgrade level 6 - 50 (8 rare resources) / hour
- Upgrade level 7 - 70 (11 rare resources) / hour
- Upgrade level 8 - 100 (16 rare resources) / hour
- Upgrade level 9 - 150 (25 rare resources) / hour
- Upgrade level 10 - 200 (33 rare resources) / hour
OAM Upgrade Cost
- Upgrade level 1 - Free
- Upgrade level 2 - 100k CR
- Upgrade level 3 - 150k CR
- Upgrade level 4 - 200k CR
- Upgrade level 5 - 250k CR
- Upgrade level 6 - 300k CR
- Upgrade level 7 - 350k CR
- Upgrade level 8 - 400k CR
- Upgrade level 9 - 450k CR
- Upgrade level 10 - 500k CR
The follow list shows you the maximum amount of ore the OAM can store per level:
- Upgrade level 1 - 300 Max Ores
- Upgrade level 2 - 600 Max Ores
- Upgrade level 3 - 900 Max Ores
- Upgrade level 4 - 1200 Max Ores
- Upgrade level 5 - 1700 Max Ores
- Upgrade level 6 - 2500 Max Ores
- Upgrade level 7 - 3500 Max Ores
- Upgrade level 8 - 5000 Max Ores
- Upgrade level 9 - 7000 Max Ores
- Upgrade level 10 - 10000 Max Ores
Note: If your Cargo is full there is Patron OAM to OCD benefit available.
- 1 x AM Core per OAM will mine for 1 day per resource.
Note that the number in the AutoMiner column will soon read 0 after fueling it up, even though 24 hours may remain.
If fueling your Autominer using the web interface, you will click on the yellow square pictured above and type in the number of autominers you wish to use for the ore in question.
- Three level 5 OAMs and one level 10 OAM will cost you in total 4 AM Cores every day to keep them all running.
AutoMiner Cores can be found in POI’s, for sale at The Black Market and/or The ECC Trader Markets. Some PDA missions have OAMs as a reward and they are available for sale at the ECC AM Factory via an NPC trader.
Retrieving Ores from OAMs
You must be located in an EGS Zone to retrieve your ores free of charge! The EGS Zone is in the main lobby of the EGS HQ on the ECC planet
Go to the main lobby at the ECC HQ and look up at the ceiling to confirm you’re ‘in the zone’.
The formula to calculate the cost of withdrawing ore if you are not in an EGS zone is:
- PvP: 5 credits * amount of ore requested
- PvE: 10 credits * amount of ore requested
In the event that you wish to sell a level of one of your AutoMiners, you will get 10% of the original cost back.