Alien Core

hws-features
aliencore

On HWS you have the possibility to get an Alien Core as a super HighTech Alien Technology® item.

Either from PDA missions, rewards, buying HWS Garage ships and recycle them or with a support.

However with great power, comes great responsibility:

WARNING 1: BEFORE you replace your core, make sure the structure exists already longer then 5 minutes. If not, wait until you see it also on HWS Connect. Then you can remove the old core and enter the new Alien core!

WARNING 2: as soon as you drop the Alien Core in your structure, it is set to Alien Faction and your structures will probably shoot at it. Make sure to prepare yourself for it! You have to wait at least 5 minutes before you can switch it back to you again!

WARNING 3: if you dismantle an Alien Core it will be put as parts in your inventory. You CAN’T get the Alien Core back out of your structure unless you have EGS Recycle level 5 and recycle your structures!

The best procedure is as following:

1. You get the Alien Core

2. You want to place it in your structure and get the ID of that structure BEFORE placing / replacing the core. Also make sure this structure is not new created. Otherwise wait at least 5 minutes before you proceed.
    2.1 Either by checking HWS Connect > Structure Commander
    2.2 Open your registry, select the structure you want to place the core in and click on statistics. The ID is at the bottom left visible
    2.3 Type “di” in your game console, look at your structure and see top center the ID

3. If no server restart is near and no other structures are near, you can replace your old Core with the Alien Core

4. You can’t access your structure anymore since it’s set to Alien faction. You have to wait at least 5 minutes now

5. Now open the ingame chat and type

do:ac:ID (the ID you grabbed from step 2.X)

6. The structure is yours now. If it didn’t work read carefully all steps above again.

7. Remember it is a super HighTech Alien Technology® and be careful in using this feature!

Alien Core Advantages

• Can be stored with OCD level 5 and above
  • No (or at least almost) fuel consumption
  • Infinite O2 / Oxygen
  • Very light weight
  • The most expensive item to trade at the moment

ACP - Alien Core "Cannot determine last owner" Message
I need help please- lost my alien core
Alien core, could no determin the last owner
Armed base destroys recently alien cored ship, as you'd expect!
CV nach alienkerntausch nicht mehr verfügbar
Mistake with alien core
Donated/Bought Two HWS Donator packages, what happens?
Alien core (request not working "do:ac:id)
AC help
Alien cored my base and it is not returning ownership
Need ship ID number to refaction
HWS Special Features Introduction
Alien cored my base and it is not returning ownership
Admin. need help whit alien core
Base will be alien
I need help please dont think i waited longe enough for alian core opps
CV turned into other faction
I need help please i can't ac my ship
I need help please SV after repear become enemy
Base gesetzt und Aliencore reingegeben. Kein Besitzer konnte erkannt werden